WHAT IS A COOKIE? A cookie is a small fragment of text which websites send to the browser and which are stored on the user’s device (personal computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.). These files allow websites to remember information from other visits the user has made, for example their preferred language and options, which makes the next visit to the site easier and also makes the site more useful through the personalisation of its content. Cookies play a key role through improving user experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED This Website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing a website, while permanent cookies store data on the device which can be accessed and used in subsequent sessions.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies will be processed, the Website may employ:
· TECHNICAL COOKIES These cookies allow users to navigate the Website or application and to use the various options or services it contains. For instance: monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying and preserving the user’s session, accessing the restricted areas of the Website, remembering the items that make up an order, submitting a registration or participation request for an event, using security elements during navigation and storing content for the dissemination of videos or audio.
· PERMANENT COOKIES These cookies are stored on the internal memory of a device which our Website reads during each new visit. Permanent cookies have a specific expiration date, after which the cookie will no longer function.
· PERSONALISATION COOKIES These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features previously configured on their device or configured by the users themselves. For instance: language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the selected layout of the content, the geolocation of the device and the regional configuration through which the service is being accessed.
· ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies facilitate the effective management of the advertising spaces contained on the Website or the application through which the service is provided. They allow advertising content to be tailored so that it is relevant to users and not excessively repeated.
· STATISTICAL ANALYSIS COOKIES These cookies allow for the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of the Website. The information gathered through these cookies is used to measure the activity on websites, applications or platforms, and to build navigation profiles of their users, with the aim of improving the service in accordance with the usage data provided by users.
· THIRD-PARTY COOKIES Some websites can install third-party cookies, which facilitate the management and improvement of the services provided. For instance: Google Analytics statistics services, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.
If you would like more information on how your data is processed by third-party cookies, please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant websites.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE: The table below summarises the cookies used on this Website:
Purpose/ More information:
This cookie is used to establish the session of a user visiting our website. It is a way of identifying and managing the status – the session variables – for a specific user, and allowing that information to be moved through our website.
Performance of the functionalities made available in the Events Calendar section of estrelladamm.com.
Performance of the competition functionality on estrelladamm.com.
This cookie stores information about the users' preferences regarding the use of their location.
Used to measure website usage for internal analysis.
This cookie stores the information about the user's choice on the acceptance of the legal age.
This cookie stores the language preference that the user navigates with.
Enables the unique visit control function. This cookie will be installed the first time a user accesses the website via a browser.
Used to identify each user as unique.
Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the efficiency of advertising on websites that use their services.
These cookies implement specific Google utilities and are able to store certain preferences related to navigation within the website.
Uniquely identifies a visitor during a browser session and indicates that they are included in an audience sample.
This cookie is established when the client arrives at a page for the first time. It is used to store the user identification. This ensures that behaviour on subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding for third party advertisers.
These cookies are for advertising purposes. They contain a randomly generated value and are used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid displaying ads that the user has previously seen.
The primary purpose of the cookies established by Vimeo is the functioning of the videos embedded on estrelladamm.com. They store information about how Vimeo videos are used so improvements can be made.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER? The user has the option to allow, block or delete any cookies on their device by configuring the options of the browser that is installed. This is an additional guarantee to those described above, where the registration of cookies may be subject to automatic acceptance during the installation or updating process of the browser being used—this acceptance may be withdrawn at any time through the available content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers permit the configuration of specific rules regarding cookies on certain websites, which allows for more precise control over privacy. This means that cookies can be deactivated on all sites except those that are trusted by the user. Some browsers allow the use of a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after visiting a website. Depending on the browser, this private mode is given different names. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate its “private mode”. If you use the “private mode” on your browser, you will still be able to continue using our Website; however, your navigation may not be optimal and some functions may not work correctly. Below you will find the most commonly used browsers and the names each of them give to their “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate; Safari 2 and above: Private browsing; Opera 10.5 and above: Private browsing; FireFox 3.5 and above: Private browsing; Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
PLEASE NOTE: This cookies policy is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Choose your country or region
WIFI zone - Damm factory
Could not connect. Please try again or inform your administrator if the problem persists.