WHAT IS A COOKIE? A cookie is a small fragment of text which websites send to the browser and which are stored on the user’s device (personal computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.). These files allow websites to remember information from other visits the user has made, for example their preferred language and options, which makes the next visit to the site easier and also makes the site more useful through the personalisation of its content. Cookies play a key role through improving user experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED This Website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing a website, while permanent cookies store data on the device which can be accessed and used in subsequent sessions.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies will be processed, the Website may employ:
· TECHNICAL COOKIES These cookies allow users to navigate the Website or application and to use the various options or services it contains. For instance: monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying and preserving the user’s session, accessing the restricted areas of the Website, remembering the items that make up an order, submitting a registration or participation request for an event, using security elements during navigation and storing content for the dissemination of videos or audio.
· PERMANENT COOKIES These cookies are stored on the internal memory of a device which our Website reads during each new visit. Permanent cookies have a specific expiration date, after which the cookie will no longer function.
· PERSONALISATION COOKIES These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features previously configured on their device or configured by the users themselves. For instance: language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the selected layout of the content, the geolocation of the device and the regional configuration through which the service is being accessed.
· ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies facilitate the effective management of the advertising spaces contained on the Website or the application through which the service is provided. They allow advertising content to be tailored so that it is relevant to users and not excessively repeated.
· STATISTICAL ANALYSIS COOKIES These cookies allow for the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of the Website. The information gathered through these cookies is used to measure the activity on websites, applications or platforms, and to build navigation profiles of their users, with the aim of improving the service in accordance with the usage data provided by users.
· THIRD-PARTY COOKIES Some websites can install third-party cookies, which facilitate the management and improvement of the services provided. For instance: Google Analytics statistics services, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.
If you would like more information on how your data is processed by third-party cookies, please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant websites.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE: The table below summarises the cookies used on this Website:
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER? The user has the option to allow, block or delete any cookies on their device by configuring the options of the browser that is installed. This is an additional guarantee to those described above, where the registration of cookies may be subject to automatic acceptance during the installation or updating process of the browser being used—this acceptance may be withdrawn at any time through the available content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers permit the configuration of specific rules regarding cookies on certain websites, which allows for more precise control over privacy. This means that cookies can be deactivated on all sites except those that are trusted by the user. Some browsers allow the use of a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after visiting a website. Depending on the browser, this private mode is given different names. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate its “private mode”. If you use the “private mode” on your browser, you will still be able to continue using our Website; however, your navigation may not be optimal and some functions may not work correctly. Below you will find the most commonly used browsers and the names each of them give to their “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate; Safari 2 and above: Private browsing; Opera 10.5 and above: Private browsing; FireFox 3.5 and above: Private browsing; Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
PLEASE NOTE: This cookies policy is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
The capital city of Pyrénées-Orientales in the Languedoc-Rousillon region